AE2C Washington DC Chapter invites you to its first event of 2019
"Emerging issues in the transformation of Renewable Energy Systems in the US and Asia"
Co-Hosted with The World Bank
Tuesday, April 23, 2019 3:30 – 6:30 p.m
The World Bank
701 18th St NW, Washington, DC 20006
Conference room: J1-050
Join AE2C for this first event of 2019, and the third annual event co-hosted with the World Bank Group, featuring an exciting discussion on emerging issues resulting from the transformation of renewable energy systems both in the US and around the world. An international panel of experts will share their perspectives, including policy insights on energy storage solutions, electricity tariffs and emission credits. Panelists will discuss how energy markets are being transformed by technology innovation, new pricing regimes, market dynamics and shifting national and global policy.
Opening and Closing Remarks by World Bank Carbon Finance and Energy Sector Management Assistance Program
Panel 1 – Storage Solutions, Tariffs and Emission Credits in a Disruptive US Market
Moderator: Jenny Hou, AE2C Board and General Partner, SunEnergi Capital
- Paul Cusenza, CEO, Nodal Exchange, Emission Credits
- Rob Gramlich, President, Grid Strategy, Tariff Advisor to Solar & Wind Alliance
- Jason Burwen, Vice President, Policy, Energy Storage Association
Panel 2 – Policy Insights and Lessons Learned from International Markets
Moderator: Anand Subbiah, AE2C Board and Executive Director, McLean Development Group
- Deanne Barrow, Associate and Co-editor, Energy Storage Updater, Norton Rose
- Chandra Sinha, Lead Energy Specialist, Energy Storage, World Bank
- Chandrasekar Govindarajalu, Lead Energy Specialist, Energy Climate Finance, World Bank
- Todd Olinsky-Paul, Project Director, Energy Storage and Technology Advancement Partnership (ESTAP) project, an USDOE-state funding partnership program
Reception to Follow.
To register for the event, click here.
Please note all attendees must register no later than Monday, April 22.
For questions about the event please email firstname.lastname@example.org.