The first session in our series,
Energy and the Environment in the U.S. and Asia: What's Next?
On November 13, 2013 AE2C held a roundtable discussion at the law offices of Arnold and Porter in DC. The topic surrounded the business factors of LNG in global markets, potential economic consequences, export trade issues as well as other LNG matters.
Bill Loveless, Editorial Director for U.S. Energy Policy at Platts and host of the weekly energy-news program Platts Energy Week
TV moderated the panel of industry, trade, and foreign policy experts:
- Tristan Abbey, Professional Staff Member, U.S. Senate Energy & Natural Resources Committee
- Bill Allen, Manager, Gas Business Development, Dominion Resources
- Jane Nakano, Fellow, Energy and Security Program, Center for Strategic & International Studies
- Robin Rorick, Director Marine and Security, American Petroleum Institute
- Michael Shor, Partner, Arnold & Porter LLP
More pictures are available at http://www.ae2c.org/LNGPanel